Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello Everyone Pt 2

Hello, I'm back just like I said I would. Today, I'll go into a little more detail about myself. I am a pratically normal person. I really have nothing weird about me. I like to draw and write. I also like playing video games, going on my computer, and sometimes just reading a book. I am also a fan of wrestling. I dislike any sport besides wrestling(Sorry if I've offended you.). I also dislike people who say something out of a catagory is the best out of all of those in a category(For example, hardcore Homestuck fans believe Homestuck is the best comic ever made.) So... yeah. That's all I'll talk about for now. But until then, Have a Nice Day!

7 comments:

  1. Correction: ALL Homestuck fans seem to think Homestuck is the best comic ever made. <___<

    Welcome to the blogosphere, pal. I think you and I will get along well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, that's unfair. I consider myself an Homestuck fan, but I do not believe it's the best comic ever made. I mean, the "best comic ever made" is all subjective anyway - personally, the best comic is the first comic that made me sit up and want to read more and more - which was V for Vendetta. But others may prefer Watchmen or Dark Knight Returns or All-Star Superman or any number of other comics.

      Also, of course, Homestuck isn't technically a comic, since it mixes animation and music with it. So it would, technically, be a "Web Original Series."

      ...yes, I am nitpicky, thank you.

      Delete
    2. I have met Homestuck fans who don't think it's the best comic ever. I don't like the ones that think it can't be critizied. But, you dont seem to be one of those people. And I like that.

      Delete
    3. By comic, I meant web comic. Sorry for the confusion.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Guys guys... Obviously the best comic ever is Spider-Man: One More Day.


      I mean obviously.

      Delete